Looking for AIE Team Contact Info?
Getting to Our Office
Parking at the Visitor Center is limited to 30 minutes unless you have a pre-arranged parking code.
Walk from the Visitor Center
(Directions to Visitor Center)
1) Walk towards campus (away from Route 1). It’s a straight walk from the Visitor Center to the Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center (ESJ for short).
2) Pass the Armory (on the left) and the Mitchell Building (on the right) and then cross Regent’s Drive. ESJ is the second building on the right.
3) Enter ESJ from the stairs facing McKeldin Mall (the field). Make an immediate right when you enter the building and head towards the brightly lit wall. We are located in ESJ 1130 (with the brightly lit wall).
Walk from Regent’s Garage
1) Cross Fieldhouse Drive (perpendicular to Regents Drive) either via the skywalk or up the hill/stairs. It’s a straight walk from Regents Drive to the Edward St. John Learning & Teaching Center (ESJ for short).
2) Pass the Frederick Douglas statue and Hornbake Library (on your left).
3) Cross campus Drive – ESJ is directly on the other side.
4) Enter the building and walk towards the interior, brick part of the building. Continue through the double glass doors into the brick part and turn left. Our office is ESJ 1130 (with the brightly lit wall)